Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Anthony Mundine "If I lose to Shane Mosley I will retire"

Former champion Anthony Mundine has promised to retire if he loses to three division king "Sugar" Shane Mosley in October. According to News Ltd., Mosley has been offered $1.5 million dollars to fight Mundine in Australia. Mosley, 41, recently returned from a brief one-year retirement. Mundine, 38-years-old and a twelve year veteran, can't afford another loss. He says one more defeat will end his career for good. "I'm looking to fight Shane Mosley and if I lose that ... yeah, I'll call it a day," Mundine told News Ltd. "I'm at that point now where it's kill or be killed, there is nothing else. And that means this next fight, it will be the biggest of my career. I still want the best; still want to knock 'em all over until I reach Floyd Mayweather ... but for that to happen I can't afford to lose. The ball, it's in [Mosley's] court. I've agreed to a deal and am ready to go ... I'm just waiting now for Shane to sign it."

http://www.boxingdepot.net/blogs/news/8410055-anthony-mundine-if-i-lose-to-shane-mosley-i-will-retire

No comments: